Da Buzz
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Da Buzz

Da Buzz Fans

InícioProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

Biography

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
Paulo

Paulo

Número de Mensagens : 159

Biography Empty
MensagemAssunto: Biography   Biography Icon_minitimeSex Jun 22, 2007 2:31 am

Da Buzz
Through the merging of 3 different musical backgrounds, Annika Thörnquist, Per Lidén and Pier Schmid formed the group about 3 years ago.
The typical Da Buzz sound is: Melodious, Fresh, Uplifting, Feel-Good Pop.
- "Da Buzz is NOT meant to be an image-driven Pop group" Per insists.
- "With us, it is all about the music, we want to do it our way, and find our own sound" Pier added.
- "I have been singing for my whole life, and I am really pleased with the way I sound now with Da Buzz, it has certainly brought out the best in me!" Annika confessed.

The journey so far: The single “Do you want me” was certified PLATINUM in Sweden 2000, the single “Let me love you” sold gold in Sweden and their first album “Da Sound” was certified GOLD in Sweden 2001.
The success with “Da Sound” has reached far over the Swedish borders. They have been touring both USA and Japan performing in clubs and on TV.
They reached # 4 on Billboard’s Hot Dance music chart with “Let me love you” in April 2001.
“From it’s first joyous chorus, this one hits the ears like sunshine for the soul, at once catchy, blithe, and utterly inebriating”. Spotlight on Da Buzz, Billboard.
Now with their brand new album witch is to be released in March 2002 they are taking a step forward.
- It feels like we found our style, Per says.
- And the new album is going to be a bit tougher. But it still has that uplifting melodious sound!

Annika Thörnquist
Biography Annika_bio_1
Born in Karlstad, Sweden.
Annika’s mother was a piano teacher, and enjoying music together was one of their favourite family activities.
Naturally, Annika developed her intense love for singing.
Through the years, Annika has sung in many different musical styles (Jazz, Rock, Pop and Classical), though she would readily admit that Pop still holds a special place in her heart.

Per Lidén
Biography Per_bio_1
Per first learnt to play the guitar as an 8 year-old in the Swedish Music School.
As a teenager, he frequently played in a local Heavy Metal band, leading to his first public performance at the age of 14.
His first love has always been the Guitar, and it is a tool he uses well to build his song-writing talent. Being a forward-looking musician, Per continuously explore the possibilities in different musical genres.
In 1995, he took the bold step of starting his own studio, and seriously involved himself in a Pop/Dance project named Freebee.
After an international success in 1997 with Freebee, Per was hungry for the next challenge, and that came in the form of Da Buzz.

Pier Schmid
Biography Pier_bio_1
At the tender age of 4, Pier had his first encounter with stage performance!
His father was a professional show band member, and Pier spent a large part of his childhood travelling around Europe. These experiences on the road greatly shaped his interest in music, and Pier had always dreamed about being the World’s best saxophone player (besides his other dream of being the World’s top football player!).
Blessed with real musical talent and passion, Pier pursued his "musical dreams" by attending music schools, and working as a music teacher.
Pier now plays both the clarinet and saxophone, and has worked with some of the most famous Jazz musicians in Sweden (e.g. Putte Wickman, Svante Turesson and Georgie Fame).
Meeting with Per was pivotal, it helped Pier to see the possibilities of a long-term career in Pop music
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Biography
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Da Buzz :: English Part-
Ir para: